 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 80
  Spotted at TRU Bellevue

Hey all, Nothing too exciting to report, but I did pick up the Tie/Y-wing/Snowspeeder bundle and Bellevue TRU last night ($35). They also had the UCS and some other sets on sale already. UCS-Xwing for $119, UCS-Tie $79, Falcon for $79, Some $20 sets (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Spotted at TRU Bellevue

Aha! I've caught you buying more Space parts! You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Spotted at TRU Bellevue

(...) Space parts? Naw, I just needed the four black 'tap' pieces off the Y-wing to use on my barrels of ale at my Pirate base. Not to mention the two gray flaps on the Snowspeeder as cannon-hole covers. Sheesh, some people >:*) Sean (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)