 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
Spotted at TRU Bellevue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:52:03 GMT

Hey all,

Nothing too exciting to report, but I did pick up the Tie/Y-wing/Snowspeeder
bundle and Bellevue TRU last night ($35).  They also had the UCS and some
other sets on sale already.  UCS-Xwing for $119, UCS-Tie $79, Falcon for $79,
Some $20 sets like the Island Hopper for 14.99 with an in-store coupon.  The
still have a big UFO set for 29.98 that I probably would have snagged if not
for the SW bundle.

Also K-mart is running 20% for the Thanksgiving weekend.  Not too exciting, but
the K-mart exclusive with the 800 brick box, carrying case, and Mummy's Tomb
for only $19.99.  Looks like it's time for a layaway.  (That way, I can still
by other people x-mas presents)

-S