 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 77
    NEED HELP - MOVING to SEALUG AREA —Daniel Moquin
   Can any of you please help me out????? I am planning on moving myself and family to the Seattle area for a year assignment at Boeing. The position will be north of the city at its Everett plant (Snohomish County Airport). If any of you live in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: NEED HELP - MOVING to SEALUG AREA —Gary Gerdes
     (...) Dan I live in the North end of Seattle - so I'm not familiar with individual neighborhoods to the north if that's what you're looking for. General areas to look in that would give you a fairly short commute would be Everett, Mukilteo, Lynnwood (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: NEED HELP - MOVING to SEALUG AREA —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Daniel. I live in Everett, about two miles from the Everett Plant. I also have worked at the Everett Plant, but I got transferred to the Renton Plant about a year ago, so I've been commuting 80 miles a day. Yuck! Anyway, I've lived in the Everett (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)