 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
NEED HELP - MOVING to SEALUG AREA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:10:28 GMT

Can any of you please help me out?????

  I am planning on moving myself and family to the Seattle area for a year
assignment at Boeing.  The position will be north of the city at its Everett
plant (Snohomish County Airport).

If any of you live in the general area and could give me a heads up as to what
to expect, as well as, where might be the best place to live in that area.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Moquin
Happy NELUG member!!