 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 358
Re: The Ninjin C-FA Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:57:18 GMT

SNIPPIFIED

The best thing about you is that you have a sick and twisted mind. Excellent
work as usual. I love this take on Mark's concept. In some aspects, I think its
even better. I knew that eventually someone other than me would figure out what
great jet thrusty bits those bushes make. And they way its integrated as the
carrots top. Too bad they don't come in any trans colours, but hey, we can take
what we get, and red versions would look good on any other craft too. The chrome
(as always) is a nice touch, and the trans stripe of the new slope bricks is the
cool factor incarnate. Thanks showing off, you psycho, you. ;-)

Legoswami