 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 357
356  |  358
Subject:
The Ninjin C-FA Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:57:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Happy (post) Easter!

Well, after Mark Sandlin's Nesquick Bunny Hopcraft a few year's ago.

Now comes the Mad Bunniez Ninjin C-FA figther!!

The Mad Bunniez commander, Capt. N-Quik

Sleek design, and well armed, 2 front facing julienne rapid fire lasers, and 2
V-Plasma fed sautee cannons.

Wings hold 2 heat seeking "Juicer C-100" missles, and the undercarriage boasts 2
Ninjin GroundShaker cruiser bombs

Of course, this is a "Vegi" powered craft

Being mostly space bound it only has simple rudimentary landing gear.
(and due to my lack of space building skill - :D )
Cheers!
~T. Kubo