 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 271
Re: Gonna Be In Town... (for a couple of months...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Wayne R. Hussey wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Richard W. Schamus wrote:
Hello SeaLug-ers!

You won't miss the September meeting except by choice! It has been postponed
until Sept. 13 due to a special event at Boeing's Museum of Flight. We would
welcome anyone visiting to join us at our meetings.

This month's meeting will be held at Mark Sandlin's house on the 13th.

The agenda looks something like this:

• TALK about NWBrickCon

• DRAFT the Star Wars Mini Sets (all four sets at the same time

Mini AT-ST and Snowspeeder # 4486
Mini Jedi Fighter and Slave 1 # 4487
Mini X-Wing and TIE Advanced # 4484
Mini Pod Racers # 4485)

• SEE Mark's amazing LEGO room whose walls are the color of blue bricks!

• BUILD creations for the LEGO Truck Tour using Designer sets LEGO sent
to us.

Welcome!

Wayne

Hoping someone emails me a phone #, address, driving instructions. PLEASE.
legoman34@mindspring.com
Thanks in advance,
Rich