 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 270
Re: Gonna Be In Town... (for a couple of months...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Richard W. Schamus wrote:
Hello SeaLug-ers!
  Well, seems that I'm about to wing my way to the Great Northwest for a couple
of months. Wont get there and settled in till late on Sun (7th Sept), so I'll be
missing the Sept meeting. (Saddly, I'll be missing the WAMALUG meeting this
month as well).
  Anyway, just thought I'd pop out a note that I'll be around and hope that I'll
be able to get together with some of you while I'm out there.
  You can email me for specifics; legoman34@mindspring.com
( legoman34IHATESPAM@mindspring.com  ).

  Hope to hear from you all soon,
  Rich

Richard,

You won't miss the September meeting except by choice! It has been postponed
until Sept. 13 due to a special event at Boeing's Museum of Flight. We would
welcome anyone visiting to join us at our meetings.

This month's meeting will be held at Mark Sandlin's house on the 13th.

The agenda looks something like this:

• TALK about NWBrickCon

• DRAFT the Star Wars Mini Sets (all four sets at the same time

Mini AT-ST and Snowspeeder # 4486
Mini Jedi Fighter and Slave 1 # 4487
Mini X-Wing and TIE Advanced # 4484
Mini Pod Racers # 4485)

• SEE Mark's amazing LEGO room whose walls are the color of blue bricks!

• BUILD creations for the LEGO Truck Tour using Designer sets LEGO sent
to us.

Welcome!

Wayne