 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 202
  SEALUG Meeting pics, August 4, 2001

Hi Everyone, We had our SEALUG meeting this past weekend, and I snapped a few photos of the MOCs present. Joel Parker and his Commander Keen Raygun (nice T-shirt!) (URL) Hopkins' All Terrain Vehicle (URL) Newman's Battlemechs (URL) Newman's Space (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground)