 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
SEALUG Meeting pics, August 4, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:37:52 GMT

Hi Everyone,

We had our SEALUG meeting this past weekend, and I snapped a few photos of
the MOCs present.

Joel Parker and his Commander Keen Raygun (nice T-shirt!)

Greg Hopkins' All Terrain Vehicle

Mark Newman's Battlemechs

Mark Newman's Space Ferrari and Dragonfly vehicle

Mark Newman's multi purpose Rock Raiders vehicle

Other MOCs glimpsed in the background are mine, and you've all seen them
before. Nothin' to see here, move along. :^)

Unfortunately, somehow we managed not to photo any of the items from our
"Build in someone else's style" contest, despite having at least two digital
cameras present. Oh well.

We spent time building stores for our Mall of the Continuum, which we will
finish in the coming weeks, and photos will follow.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego