 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 172
  Re: SEALUG May Meeting

(...) The next meeting is on the 7th of July (we meet the first Sat. of each month). It will be at my house in Snoqualmie. You can goto www.yahoogroups.com and I believe request access to the SEALUG mailing list. Mark Sandlin is the list admin. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: SEALUG May Meeting

I took care of Stephen's email delivery problems last week. :^) ~Grand Admiral "I'm faster than you are" Muffin Head (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)