 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 172
Re: SEALUG May Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Stephen Fisher writes:
In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Sean Forbes writes:
Howdy all!

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that the May 5th SEALUG meeting is
on!  We're meeting at my house in Bothell this month!  If you're interested
in attending and not on the SEALUG mailing list, drop me a line for directions.

Sean

I thought I was on the mailing list, but I haven't seen any mail in a LONG
time, so I must not be :) How do I [re]join the SEALUG list?
I live in Redmond, and I'm excited to meet some of the great LEGO minds of
LUGNET! When is the next meeting going to be?

-Stephen

The next meeting is on the 7th of July (we meet the first Sat. of each
month). It will be at my house in Snoqualmie. You can goto
www.yahoogroups.com and I believe request access to the SEALUG mailing list.
Mark Sandlin is the list admin.

-mark