 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 168
Re: SEALUG Meeting pics from 05/05/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share the pictures from our meeting yesterday. This has been
cross posted to .castle because almost all the pics are Castle MOCs!

A  f i n e  kettle of fish!!  I leave WA and you guyz decide to do a castle
MOC-fest!! I'm offensive(I mean offended).  ;)

I need some time to myself....

Bill

Actually, if you read a lot into it, we waited until you were out of town to
do a castle theme ;)

-mark