 General / 30086
30085  |  30087
Subject:
SEALUG Meeting pics from 05/05/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:38:26 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share the pictures from our meeting yesterday. This has been
cross posted to .castle because almost all the pics are Castle MOCs! Every
meeting we place scraps of paper in a box and draw ideas for the building
theme for the next meeting. So this meeting came up as a Medieval Siege
Device or Conveyance.

Anyway, here are the pics:

Ashley Glennon's Microfig scale temples, with his miniland scale girl
scouts, life size cell phone, and minifig scale house.

Shawn Davis's Space MOCs

Castle with surrounding lands (Ack, I forgot who brought this!)

Wayne Hussey's Siege Tower, and Terri Walter's Trojan Horse

Greg Hopkins' Ram of Doom, Tom Rafert's Battering Ram, and Mark Rideout's
Siege Tower.

Mark Newman's Microfig scale Seige Tower, Ashley Glennon's Multipurpose
Siege Cart, and Mark Rideout's Ballista

And finally, um.. well, I skipped right over medieval and went straight for
Fantasy. So here's my Magic Crystal powered Airship, with Barek'No and his
Beast Men. :^D

Enjoy.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--