 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 138
Re: Earthquake!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:52:41 GMT

in article G9HFtB.ExC@lugnet.com, jonathan lill wrote:

Cnn just posted that it was a 6.2 in Seattle. No injuries reported but just
to make sure tell us what it felt like you Seattle-ites. Hope noone is too
badly shaken up.

It was shaking hard at work, but my house had no visible signs of any
shaking. Good thing, too. I'd hate to have to pick all my parts bins up off
the floor :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations