 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 136
135  |  137
Subject:
Earthquake!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:36:47 GMT

Cnn just posted that it was a 6.2 in Seattle. No injuries reported but just
to make sure tell us what it felt like you Seattle-ites. Hope noone is too
badly shaken up.