 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / *97 (-5)
  Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!

Nice dealership, and a sales staff with a human touch, no spiteful droids, though with a service department run by Watto (and the price gouging on spare parts that implies) and the obvious environmental protection violations with fullerene lubricant (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!

Awesome! Love the Spiffcraft dealership! I REALLY liked the Jar-Jar chain gang! >:) I think I'll use my Jar-Jar's to scrape the deposits off of the inside of the primary sub light thrusters for my Mark 4. Can't wait for that... Beautiful pics! ~Trev (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Spiffcraft Dealership!

Hi Everyone, Today was the most successful SEALUG meeting yet! We had about 20 people show up, and we had a grand old time. About two weeks ago, I posted instructions for my Spiffcraft and I suggested people make their own variants and bring them to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !

  Spiff craft sales lot

I have some pictures of the latest Sealug meeting online at: (URL) David Schilling (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: 2001 Star Wars!

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B65E264B.944B%s...ink.com... (...) Number Five is Aliii...iiive!!!...!!! (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact