 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 98
Re: Anyone home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 19:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:

I am currently staying with a friend for a while so I can't host anything.  Is
there a possibility of meeting any of you sometime for a drink or dinner?  Aside
from meetings my old lug would also have regular dinners at a bar and grill.

Fradel

Well, there is this suggestion I posted a few days ago-

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/sandlug/?n=95

In the past, many of us would use LLCA as a location for "first meets".  Often,
the club house at the park (w/ its PAB) would be the site for the meet.  Could
that work for you?

Adr.