 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 91
Re: Anyone home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 14:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:
Hi folks.  I'm a transplant from Wamalug.  I need a new lug.  My buddy Derek
Schin mentioned that you guys still exist.  What's the story?

It's still around but things have been rather quiet.  An important member moved
up north to the Bay area and things have really slowed since.  Any chance you
would be interested in hosting a meeting next month (or sometime this summer)?

Adrian