 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 89
  SanDLUG meeting in June

It's way past time for another SanDLUG meeting. Sorry I got distracted with the Master Build off at LL. I'm free the weekend of the 10th and 11th of June, and willing to host, I'm in the Mira Mesa area, between 805/5 and 15, and just North of (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)