 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
SanDLUG meeting in June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:17:27 GMT

It’s way past time for another SanDLUG meeting. Sorry I got distracted with the Master Build off at LL. I’m free the weekend of the 10th and 11th of June, and willing to host, I’m in the Mira Mesa area, between 805/5 and 15, and just North of Miramar airbase in San Diego.

If this is too short notice for most of you let me know, otherwise let me know which day works better for you. And feel free to pass this forward to other AFOL in the San Diego area.

I’d like to have a small contest. “Design your own X-pod”. All the parts for your creation must be able to fit inside a closed Pod container. The model may also include the Pod container itself. This can be be from any theme or scale, including V-pods. http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=3261

I’d also like to talk about plans for next years Condor event, start planning a bit more in advance then this year’s. http://www.condorcon.org/events/bricks.html Last year: http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1748 We’ve been asked to come back next year to run the event (all of it this time), but I want to to make this a LUG event withen the con.

I also wanted to let everyone know that my family and I will be moving back to the Bay Area in July. But I’m going to continue my current job, mostly telecomuting and coming to SD for a couple of days every 2 weeks, so I’ll still be around for some events.

Mat (858)75two-2422