 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 33
Re: SandLUG Brikwars Game Announcment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:50:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   I am pleased to announce that on January 26th, 2005 at precisely 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time SandLUG members will commence the first game of their Brikwars campaign.

And now we have a location.

We will be playing at Pair-A-Dice games in Vista. This is approximately across the 78 from my house, if you remember where that is. If you don’t, Yahoo maps will be happy to help.

AMS
MMB
LLCA
www.cafepress.com/saaron