 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
SandLUG Brikwars Game Announcment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:13:03 GMT

I am pleased to announce that on January 26th, 2005 at precisely 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time SandLUG members will commence the first game of their Brikwars campaign.

The title for this game is: The Fog of War Clears

It will be a Tech Level 2 (Castle) game with 4 or more small castles built in close proximity (read: arrow range) during the heavy fog. The fog will roll out on Turn 0, making clear the opposing factions building mistake.

On Turn 2, a caravan will begin to cross through the middle of the game board. One wagon will be carrying cannons. The second- cannon balls. And the third- kegs of black powder.

Objectives include, but are not limited to: 1. Stealing a cannon, balls, and powder; and firing the cannon into your neighbors 2. Escaping with the Teapot of Heroism 3. Finding the Carrot of Invincibility 4. Going to the tavern for pints.

Please bring an army, a castle, snacks or drinks. If you do not have an army, I can provide one for you. What color scheme do you like?

If you plan to play and haven’t read it already, please read this post: http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/sandlug/?n=2

AMS
MMB
LLCA