 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
It's September & SANDLUG Meets in Two Weeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 15:55:05 GMT

Hi Gang,

Just a reminder that two weeks from today, September 18th, is the big meet. Just like the LUGOLA meet at my pad earlier this year, it will all be happening around noon.

Here’s the loooong MapQuest link to my pad:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=5365+El+Noche+Way&city=San+Diego&state=CA&zipcode=92124&search=++Search++

Jonathan Eric Hunter, who recently posted his Clock Tower creation will be there with it and more of his MOCs.

I will be giving out the SANDLUG badges (have 9) made for me at BrickFest 2004 and give a “sneak peek” of drawings of Study 17.

Please note: SANDLUG has its own newsgroup page and ask you send your replies there. Thanks.

Hope to see you!

Adrian Egli