 Organizations / United States / SacBB / 5
  Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!

Hello fellow Sacramento area Lego enthusiasts! I am pleased to announce that we have found a meeting location for the Sacramento Lego club, and I have scheduled our first two meetings! They are still some time away due to room availability, but I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!

"Roy Gal" <gal@physics.ucdavis.edu> wrote in message news:HnwM1I.29D@lugnet.com... (...) They are (...) plenty (...) Yes! Finally! A LUG group that's not a hundrede miles away! (...) I wouldn't mind it staying Saturdays. I won't be able to make (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb)