 Organizations / United States / SacBB / 7
Re: Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:07:39 GMT

"Roy Gal" <gal@physics.ucdavis.edu> wrote in message
Hello fellow Sacramento area Lego enthusiasts!
        I am pleased to announce that we have found a meeting location for
the Sacramento Lego club, and I have scheduled our first two meetings! • They are
still some time away due to room availability, but I wanted to give you • plenty
of advance notice. The meetings will be held at
Sacramento Public Library
Colonial Heights Branch
4799 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95820

Yes!  Finally!  A LUG group that's not a hundrede miles away!

The meetings will be held from 11AM-3PM on the following dates:
Saturday, Jan. 10, 2004
Saturday, March 13, 2004

Unfortunately the libraries are not open Sunday, so our meetings have to
be Saturdays, unless we find a new location. The library meeting rooms are
available for free, have tables and chairs, and allow us to buy/sell/trade
Lego. Plus, they are kid-friendly locations.

I wouldn't mind it staying Saturdays.  I won't be able to make Sundays.

As the meeting dates get closer, I will send out reminders.

Build on!
Roy

--
Markham Carroll