 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 97
    April Meeting wrapup from Rich —Timothy D. Freshly
   [crossposting the meeting wrapup e-mail] The April meeting looks as though it will be on the 28th. The same place and time. If anyone has any concerns or issues about the meeting time please email me directly. My email address is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: April Meeting wrapup from Rich —Greg Perry
   (...) After getting Rich's message I remembered that I'm scheduled to be out of town the last weekend in April. Dangit! I should be around for the May meeting though(assumed to be the weekend before Memorial Day). (...) I enjoyed the get-together (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)