 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 76
  Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)

(...) snippity snip of previous stuff.. (...) Rich mentioned that they requested something "space" oriented. We definitely need to know if they want that as the only theme. Hopefully not. But I have already started thinking about trying to build (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)

The Library doesn't want just space thank goodness. I like your idea greg. A some what middle of theroad futuristic theme may be good for our display, it will make it easy for people to contribute the display and not intrude so much on what we want (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)

This sounds good to me. I think that way everyone will have something that fits. I don't have a number for that particular dept, but I do have a customer relations number. I am sure we could get through to someone through them. I got to them through (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)

I'm glad that they do not just want a "space" theme display. I was thinking that a multi-theme display that crossed several "timelines" could be really neat. The "edges" of each theme display could blend together (kind of like the Bill and Mary Idea (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)