 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 62
  Re: Possible April Brikwars (was Re: The meeting was fun)

I agree on the castle bit. A more open defensive position may be better. I bought some troops today for middle ages type combat. I need to get some guns to upgrade them to musket troops if I want to play civil war or napoleonic campaigns. Who is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  I'm in (was Re: Possible April Brikwars...)