 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 39
    Re: tonite's meeting! —Rich Schoonover
   I think an weekend meeting next time would be a good idea. If those guys at iXL can supply us a place I think the next meeting should be there. An extended meeting would be great. First we need to know what are members at iXL can do for us though. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: tonite's meeting! —Chris Busse
   (...) Yup. I'll check w/ the General Manager & Facilities Manager of the office and see what they say... assuming there's no insurance issues I think (hope) they'll be okay w/ it... It may take up to a week before I hear anything back tho... I'll (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: tonite's meeting! —Rich Schoonover
   (...) Thanks Chris | |Sorry if I don't have everyones name straight yet. If we can have a |meeting there that would be cool. I also believe I could reserve |that room at the library again for a saturday. We could probably get |one of the rooms there (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)