 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 326
  Re: Spiderman Swings in Brickmond!

(...) Very nice! I am located in southeastern Iowa and was able to pick up a copy of the 1376 Spider-man Action Studio today. It was a fair set, but the Spidey minifig was inded spectacular. The set also includes some great NYPD stickers and (oddly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: Spiderman Swings in Brickmond!

(...) I spotted the Action Studio set and the Green Goblin one in my local (Richmond, VA) Wal-mart yesterday. They had also re-stocked the Harry Potter sets which I was glad to see. I'll definitely be grabbing a full set to go along with the figs I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)