 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 280
    PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia —Timothy D. Freshly
   Here are some pictures from the first weekend of the RichLUG display at the RF&P Show being held at the Science Museum of Virginia. Thanks to Greg Perry for posting these to Brickshelf. (URL) There are NO actual pictures of trains because right now (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia —Dan Parker
   Hi Tim, I like the display. The MOCs show originality and out-of-the-box thinking. Makes for some very striking scenes. Great job! dan parker Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia —Timothy D. Freshly
    "dan parker" <dnvpark@gte.net> wrote in message news:GMFB2x.8s8@lugnet.com... (...) thinking. (...) Thanks for the compliments Dan. We're pretty new at this whole display thing. I know that I have spent hours looking at the PNLTC stuff for ideas (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)