 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 216
Re: 7/28 Meeting Recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:53:47 GMT

In article <290720011533043995%jkornhaus@xperts.com>, John Kornhaus
<jkornhaus@xperts.com> wrote:

Hey, sounds like a good meeting despite the absence of some regular
members. Sorry I couldn't be there, had other appointments out of town.

I'll be at the next mmeting for a while in the morning, but I've
promised Dave O. I would help him move into his new house that
afternoon.

I plan to bring the train engine I won as a door prize at BrickFest and
as much of the semi-complete monorail set as I can put together.

Is anyone interested in a MISB 8480 Technic Space Shuttle? I've got a
couple I want to sell and thought I'd give RichLUG first crack at them.

Greg, need any more Zeps? I have two I don't think I'll be using. LMK
if you want to trade for them.

John

One more thing...

Anyone want some LEGO boxes? I've gone through a bunch of sets I had
sitting around unopened and added them to my collection. I've decided
not to keep the majority of my boxes, but I thought I would see if
anyone else wanted them before recycling.

I have a bunch of Star Wars and Adventurers boxes, some Technics, and
many a few others.

Any takers? I could bring them to the next meeting.

jk