 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 203
    RichLUG at BrickFest —Bert Waters
   I posted the digital photos I took at Brickfest on our website: (URL) also took 35 mm photos that I havn't developed yet. I will bring them to our next meeting. I wasn't able to post these photos on Brickshelf. I'm not sure why. It could be because (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)