 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 203
202  |  204
Subject:
RichLUG at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:02:15 GMT

I posted the digital photos I took at Brickfest on our website:
http://communities.msn.com/RichLUGWebsite/brickfest.msnw
I also took 35  mm photos that I havn't developed yet.  I will bring them to
our next meeting.

I wasn't able to post these photos on Brickshelf. I'm not sure why. It
could be because I named each photo and they were over 35 characters in
length. Perhaps Rich or Stephen could help me with this at the  next
meeting. I know Tim can't  meet  on the 28th. I would like to meet and take
down the display on the  4th.

Bert