 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 197
  How was Brickfest?

Hi I am sorry I was unable to attend Brickfest, but work changed on me at the last minute. I hope you all had fun. I saw many pictures on brickshelf of the events up there. It looked like a lot of fun. How was it? Rich (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How was Brickfest?

It was very nice, Rich. Someone had a big, white space thing that caused me for a minute to think you were there with the nuclear bus you've been working on. I got to see Greg's animations again, and I think he even had some things we didn't get to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How was Brickfest?

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GGLyqC.Anv@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) It was great. There were lots of MOCs on display. Next year, I/we definitely need to do a display. Plus the Store had a lot of 50% off (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How was Brickfest?

(...) We had a great time. I hope you can attend next years event. I have posted some new pics on the RichLUG website. A new BricWorx Chessie engine has arrived in RichLUG: (URL) There are other new photos of our display. I asked about leaving our (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How was Brickfest?

(...) That must have been Tim Courtney's ship. I caught the tail end of a tour he was giving. Sounds like he had some pretty cool details inside. I really like his design for the bridge, which had a wrap-around control panel in the front. jk (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How was Brickfest?

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:GGMoF7.9D5@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) of (...) 7/16. (...) I hope that we can leave the display up until August 4. If we have to take it down on the 28th, I will need to come in earlier (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)