 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 200
Re: How was Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:39:21 GMT

It was very nice, Rich.  Someone had a big, white space thing that caused me
for a minute to think you were there with the nuclear bus you've been
working on.

I got to see Greg's animations again, and I think he even had some things we
didn't get to see.  Unfortunately, there weren't a horde of Mindstormers, as
I had hoped... but shame on me for not brining a 'bot or two to show off and
generate some enthusiasm.

Rich J

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi

I am sorry I was unable to attend Brickfest, but work changed on me at the
last minute.  I hope you all had fun.  I saw many pictures on brickshelf of
the events up there.  It looked like a lot of fun.
How was it?

Rich