 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 167
    Pictures? —Stephen Rusnak
   Has anyone taken pictures of the display yet? -- SR (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Pictures? —Bert Waters
   (...) Sorry Stephen, the digital camera I use from work has been checked out for the week and Rich has packed his up for their move to the new house. If anyone else has a digital camera, please take photos. I will try to take photos next week. Bert (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Pictures? —Stephen Rusnak
   Well, my camera bites, but I will try to go by on Thur. and take some pictures. -- "Remember, when someone annoys you that it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head." - unknown SR "Bert (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)