 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 169
Re: Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:56:01 GMT

Well, my camera bites, but I will try to go by on Thur. and take some
pictures.

--
"Remember, when someone annoys you that it takes 42 muscles to frown,
but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the

SR

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen Rusnak writes:
Has anyone taken pictures of the display yet?

--

SR

Sorry Stephen,  the digital camera I use  from work has been checked • out for
the week and Rich has packed his up for their move to the new house. • If
anyone else has a digital camera, please take photos. I will try to • take
photos next week.

Bert