 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 148
  Re: Another Great Get-Together!

I agree with Greg. I had a great time. I enjoyed the movies and seeing the big layout of Lego on the tables. I am going to try to get the big conference room again if possible. I was also very pleased with the turn out , and the appearance of a new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Another Great Get-Together!

(...) I second that! Can't wait for the end of the month and BrickFest next month. I registered this weekend and will try to attend on BrickFest on Saturday. We can discuss possible car pooling later this month. I did get a Potomac Mills flier with (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)