 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 141
  Re: June 2nd Meeting

(...) I didn't see any of the Technic subs that folks were talking about. I also didn't spot the Arachnoid Star Base that some folks were able to nab for only $3.99. With the exception of the Chrome Knights it didn't look like that store had been (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: June 2nd Meeting

(...) Yes, I spent less than $20 and there are plenty of sets left. I like the greenery (bush?) that is included with the Tribal Chief. I also bought my oldest daughter the soccer goal set. I may go to the other south location which is off of (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)