 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 123
Re: July Display and Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 20:22:42 GMT

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:GD0sy9.q9@lugnet.com... • [SNIP]
Man it sounds like Tim has quite a layout prepared.

I just wanted to let you know that the library said it would lock the room
up anytime we need to go eat.  All we have to do is go to the desk and • tell
them we are going to take a lunch.

Talk to you later

Rich

The hardest thing is deciding what to include and what to exclude.  I think
the display is going to be awesome.  Hopefully, we'll get some good exposure
from this.

Great news about lunch.  I think that it will take us a good 5-7 hours to
get set up on the 30th.  Good planning at our next meeting should help.

Tim