 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 100
    Train Workshop (was Re: BrickFest Registration) —Timothy D. Freshly
   This is a cross-posted message (with edits) from the Wamalug newgroup. Since we are looking towards running some train displays in the (near) future, for those of us going to Brickfest this year, we should attend this workshop. The group members (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)