 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *181 (-5)
  More Pics of RichLUG's Library Display

I have a fresh batch of pictures of the current RichLUG display at the Tuckahoe Library in Richmond, VA. My photographic skills are negligible at best and so some of the pictures (particularly as far as lighting goes) did not turn out that great. I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday

(...) Carpool sounds cool! (...) If Rich doesn't go (I'm still holding out for a change in his plans) can you take his place? He registered. Bert (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday

Good to here it Tim. I however won't be able to go this weekend, I have had some work related stuff come up, but I do hope you all have fun. Later (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  BRICKFEST on Saturday

Good news. It is begining to look as if I may be able to go to Brickfest on Saturday. If I can go I would like to carpool with someone who is just going up for Saturday. I should know for sure by Wednesday. Also, does anyone know the details about (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: RichLUG display

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:auojktggouqrf57...4ax.com... (...) the (...) of a (...) to (...) Richmond (...) Thanks Steve! You all have some great displays yourself up there. Hopefully, with some more time, we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact