    Woo Hoo! I think we will finally be able to build a "G" in Green for the NELUG Logo. —Eric Kingsley
   Well I know not all of you will be that excited but I think we are finally going to get inverted Green 45 degree slopes so we can actually do the "G" in NELUG in Green like it should be. There might be other sets but it looks like 7311 (One of the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Woo Hoo! I think we will finally be able to build a "G" in Green for the NELUG Logo. —Matthew Miller
   (...) Whoo! I'm excited. (Really!) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)