 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 894 (-10)
  Re: Looking for some opinions on the Greenburg Show.

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Fz071u.538@lugnet.com... (...) we (...) I don't know, I haven't seen everyone's collections. (...) I won't know until I see our progress. (...) show (...) ready? (...) we (...) I can show up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Looking for some opinions on the Greenburg Show.

Well seeing that I have not been able to bring this up to a majority of members at a meeting for brainstorming/debate in person I thought I would try and get something started here because we do need to make a final decision soon and submit an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

Great work, it really looks nice. If you find that it is too noisy, you might look into the cork subroadbed that is advertized in the model railroading magazines. I am pretty sure there is one 6 inches wide. Michel Magnan (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

Very nice!!! My brother-in-law was thinking of something similar. I will have to show him yours. "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FywFon.EH9@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) a (...) but (...) response. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Thanks for the wonderful response to this both online and off. I have taken several of the questions that have been asked and tried to answer them below. I have also included some of my experiances and insites into this type of project. First (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  New address for my web site

Hi all, I finally got around to re-building the St. Lego Fire Dept. web site. The address is (URL) Some new additions include some new trucks, and some pictures of a train fire. LMKWYT Thanks Tom D (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: August 5th BBQ!

Thanks for hosting Eric! Had a good time, although I arrived late (it still was the 6th though). And I got to see the shelf-train! Between that and Steve, Tom and yourself, I suddenly am real interested in getting some track! "I've been working on (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Did someone say Pink?? Check out: (URL) nice, Eric. Oh, and BTW, no worries-- the only cars that experienced irreparable decal damage were the GMLTC's, LUGNET's, and the GMLUG's, although bitter Bob did take a nasty fall.... We are making (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Nice work. It's neat seeing how many of the Model Railroad "standard tricks" eventually get done in Lego as well. I agree with James, a nice slow running train may be just the thing to lull baby to sleep. So if it's a girl are you going to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Eric, Truly a nice piece of handy work and a great way to bring in the next generation of Lego fan. I thought I'd be 50 before I could justify getting a train. I'm going to show my wife your pictures as soon as I can. My Lego is in the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact