  Directions are on the way...

Hey folks, Just a heads up that if you are on the mailing list you should be getting the directions to this Saturday's BBQ. If you have any questions let me know. If you did not get the directions let me know and I will send you a copy. Remember (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions are on the way...

I don't think we're going to make it to the BBQ. Karen's new store [1] just opened, and she's extremely busy and exhausted both at once, so we need the weekend for quiet relaxation. See you all at the next meeting, though! [1] Little plug -- Karen (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)