  Reminder: BBQ this Saturday...

Just a reminder that we are having a BBQ at my house this Saturday, August 5th. I will be sending out directions via the Mailing list but otherwise here are the particulars. 1. BBQ. starts at 1pm and goes to no later than 9pm (sorry but the wife is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)