  Re: Greenburg Show?

(...) center, (...) Are we going to burn every building in the display? If we do have the McD's on fire, maybe we should have a little Riot going on in front of/around it. We could use the magnets to make the rioters run around (as described by (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show?

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) on in (...) Hehe! :) At BrickFest, someone brought a pic of a Lego McD's set with rioters around it, rioting against globalization :D It was funny...I forget who did that though. The same one who superimposed (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)