  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) Chris, This sounds great. I don't think we will have any problem fitting your creation into the setup. Dave Eaton and I have created a lot of just Filler type buildings and those will be the first to go. The goal is to get as many people (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) building (...) Oops! I realized last night that the reason my ceilings seem so high is that the rooms are a full seven bricks high, not six! I'm just curious what the "standard" height of a minifig-scale building is supposed to be. I had (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes: <snip> (...) Well I don't think there are any real standards for room hieght just like in the real world although it seems that TLC leans towards 6 bricks high. I guess that is what I use more often (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) That was one of my concerns was how to do this without overwhelming the town. I don't think the TCS window area would be large enough for it to be very far off in the distance, unfortunately. The Dragon's Lair should definitely be a sideshow, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

<snip> (...) Your right I think she did. I knew I would miss something. Thanks for the catch. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)